Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not in the list below please email our team Send Email or the online chat feature in the bottom right corner of the page.
If you would prefer to phone us then give the customer services team a call on 01895 809 321.
- Q – How do I Return an Item ?
- A – If for any genuine reason you are unhappy with any school uniform item that you have purchased from us, you can return the item. Please refer to our returns policy https://pmgschoolwear.co.uk/returns.php
- Q – What Do I Do If Incorrect, Defective Or Damaged Goods Are Delivered?
- A – In the unlikely event that you receive school uniform items which were not what you ordered, or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the school uniform items in question. Provided that you notify us of the problem by emailing us within 3 working days of delivery of the goods plus return them to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Q – Does the uniform have the school logo already applied?
- A – Items are delivered as shown on the product image.
- Q – How do I know that my order has been submitted?
- A – Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the order and giving you a web sale number.
- Q – Can I cancel or change an order once it is placed?
- A – Once your order has been placed you cannot change it online. If you have made a mistake please contact us as quickly as possible. If your order has not been processed then we will attempt to make the necessary amendments for you. Unfortunately if your order has been embroidered or dispatched we will not be able to amend or cancel it.
- Q – What Happens If An Item Is Out Of Stock?
- A – You can continue placing an order and we will aim to fulfil this within 7 – 10 working days. If for any reason we cannot meet this we will contact you giving you a forecasted delivery date. You will be asked if you are happy to wait until the item is back in stock or cancel and receive a refund.
- Q – The size I would like is not showing?
- A – In most products the in between sizes do not exist (eg 4/5, 6/7, 8/9 etc). Therefore for a 4/5 you would need to order either 3/4 or 5/6.
- Q – How long until I receive my Order?
- A – You will be informed by email when your items are despatched. Thereafter delivery can take 2 – 5 working days as items are sent standard Royal Mail 2nd class
- Q – What If I Have Not Received My Order?
- A – You will be informed by email when your items are despatched. If you do not receive it within 2 - 5 working days do please check with your post office first. If they do not have it then please email our team Send Email or click on the online chat feature in the bottom right corner of the page or by phone on 01895 809321
- Q - Are you open weekends?
- A – Please refer to the Stores tab on the website where all store information is shown including opening hours and directions.
- Q - Can I have my order delivered to my school?
- A – Most Schools will not allow this. However if your school allows this option they will inform parents and give them a code to use at checkout.
- Q – When I click for the pricing it is asking for a password.
- A – There is a pricing leaflet field which only schools can use and it requires a password. Instead of clicking on this you should click on “Continue to School Uniform Page” which is bigger and further up the page. This will then show all items for your school with prices.
- Q – Can I collect from my local store?
- A – Of Course! When placing your order there is a field called delivery Method and if you click on it a list of stores will come up and you can simply select the store you want to collect from. They will contact yoiu when your items are ready for collection.