PLEASE NOTE THAT RETURNS ARE NOT FREE.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any item that you have purchased from us, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you require a replacement item (eg size was wrong), we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time. Please remember, all orders received are made to order as we carry plain stocks and then embroider or print the school logo as required.
To help us process your returns quickly, please follow these instructions:
- Please complete the returns form in your package.
If you do not have one please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a returns form and we will e-mail you another copy by reply. Please enclose the completed form in the package along with your returned item’s.
- Each item must be in its original packaging (complete with barcode and item description label). Returns are only accepted if the garments are unworn and unmarked with your child’s name. Labels must still be attached to garments.
- Package the item(s) in a suitable manner for Royal Mail deliveries and address it to the following:
PMG Schoolwear, 8 Regal Way, Faringdon, Oxon, SN7 7BX
- We recommend that when returning your parcel via Royal Mail you request a proof of posting certificate as we cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting receipt.
- We will endeavour to process all Refunds within 10 days of receipt however at busier times such as Back to School please allow up to 28 working days. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the Refund has been processed.
Terms and Conditions
- You can shop in confidence knowing that you can return your items within 14 days. In the interest of hygiene, we are unable to offer refunds on gum shields.
- PMG Schoolwear reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we believe that the item has been worn or soiled through being incorrectly laundered, stained, damaged or torn by the wearer.
- PMG Schoolwear reserve the right to refuse a refund if you have written your child’s name inside the garment other than if the garment is faulty.
- Refunds will be credited by your original method of payment and will be processed within the 28 day processing period set out by PMG Schoolwear.
- Refunds on goods are subject to them being returned back in a saleable condition, or in the event of faulty goods, subject to inspection and agreement by PMG Schoolwear.
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item, we ask you to email: email@example.com within 10 days of delivery so that we can help to resolve the matter.
- PMG Schoolwear will not be held liable for any lost or damaged parcels that are being returned to the warehouse
- In the unlikely event that you receive items which were not what you ordered, which are damaged, or there are items missing off your despatch information, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the items in question provided that you notify us of the problem by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of delivery of the goods and return them to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights